We love this dish because it makes for such a fun breakfast entrée. Serve it at your next brunch gathering, and allow your guests to be surprised when they discover the eggs “hidden” inside.
- 6 6 6 Egg
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Ground Pork
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan. Cover them with water, and bring to a light boil.
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Then, place them into an ice water bath, and peel the shells.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pork with the garlic, paprika,sage, fennel seed, cayenne, salt, and black pepper until the mixture reaches an even consistency.
- Line two mini-loaf pans with small pieces of parchment paper (as shown in the photo).
- Place a thin layer of the pork mixture in the bottom of the loaf pans. Place the eggs in the loaf pans, and fill in with the remaining pork.
- Bake the meatloaves for 35 minutes. Slice and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week