Breakfast Bacon Stir-Fry
This dish is an easy way to get in a serving of vegetables, first thing in the morning. It also takes little to no time to prepare, which makes it a great option for busy mornings.
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Bacon
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Broccoli, chopped
- 1 1 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Cabbage, shredded
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mushrooms, white, raw, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the bacon until crispy.
- Add the broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, and cabbage.
- Continue to stir-fry until the vegetables are soft, sprinkling with salt and pepper to taste.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week