Blueberry Coconut Crunch Bliss Bites
All natural, secretly healthy, crispy, crunchy, coco-nutty, soft, chewy, subtly sweet, blueberry infused, bites of deliciousness that come together in under 10 mins
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blueberries, Freeze dried - could sub regular dried blueberries however this will alter the texture slightly
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and pules until the mixture starts to come together to form a sticky "dough."
- Add vanilla extract and salt flakes and pulse again to combined.
- Lastly add your freeze dried blueberries and pulse until just combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of dough into little bite size balls and set aside. Repeat until all your dough has been rolled.
- Place your coconut into a small bowl and gently roll/press each bliss bite until it has a delicious coconut coating then set aside. Repeat with remaining blueberry bites (you could also just pour your coconut into a zip lock bag and add your bliss bites and give it a gentle little shake to coat instead.
- Once coated, transfer your delicious little coconut crusted bliss bites directly to your pretty little mouth, I mean into an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge until you are ready to devour indulge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week