Blueberry BBQ Sauce
This BBQ sauce is fruit sweetened and AIP compliant with no nightshades. It's sweet and tangy and makes the perfect condiment for burgers & fish.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blueberries, whole
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Dates (Medjool), pits removed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp dried Sage
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, fresh grated
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- place all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil
- simmer for 25-30 minutes until thick
- blend using an immersion blender or transfer to a blender to blend until smooth
This BQ sauce keeps well in the fridge for 10 day to 2 weeks.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week