This fresh and inviting spin on your favorite BLT sandwich is the perfect salad for your summer cookouts! Topped with our Dairy-Free Garden Ranch Dressing using our seasoning packet, everyones favorite dressing is healthy, flavorful, and easy to make on your own!
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, 3 strips
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Grape Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/8 whole 1/8 whole 1/8 whole Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Butter Lettuce, chopped
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Garden Ranch Dressing (Dairy-free) (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Cut your bacon into bite size pieces, and place in the hot skillet to fry.
- Fry the bacon until crispy, turning the heat down to medium low if needed, and flipping as needed.
- Once the bacon is fully cooked, place on a paper towel lined plate to drain the grease and cool.
- Quarter your tomatoes, thinly slice the red onion, and rinse and chop the butter lettuce and allow to dry.
- Prepare the Garden Ranch dressing according to the instructions, but instead of using fresh herbs, use 1 tablespoon of our Garden Ranch seasoning packet.
- Plate the lettuce in two bowls, along with equal amounts of tomato, onion slices, and bacon. Drizzle with the Garden Ranch dressing and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week