Blackberry Lavender Cheesecake Smoothie
A light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, tart and tangy, subtly sweet, lavender scented smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.75 clove 0.75 clove 0.75 clove Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blackberries, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cashew Butter, (or 2 Tbsp raw cashews – soak in boiling water for 10 mins then drain before blending)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Lavender, dried, or 1 drop of lavender oil (+ extra for serving - optional)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp raw Maca Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for Serving
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and fresh mint if desired.
- NOTE – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein if you like.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week