- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Bison Steak Medallions
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Celery, chopped
- 3 sprig 3 sprig 3 sprig Thyme
- 3 sprig 3 sprig 3 sprig fresh Rosemary
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 1 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Beef Broth, reduced sodium
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, to taste (and black pepper, if not following AIP)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a cast iron skillet, brown bison stew meat on all sides in coconut oil.
- Transfer seared bison meat into a large soup pot.
- Place chopped onion and celery into the pot with the bison.
- Pour beef broth over meat.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place herbs, and celery greens into the pot, and turn burner onto medium heat.
- Bring stew to a boil, stirring often.
- Once stew comes to a boil, turn heat down to low, and cover with a lid.
- Simmer stew for 6-8 hours, adding the chopped cauliflower for the last hour of cooking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week