This easy to make breakfast recipe is low-carb, good for you & fun to make! You can even get the kiddos involved (or keep it all for yourself!)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, mix spaghetti squash with all seasonings and butter.
- In a medium frying pan, melt 1 tbs oil on low
- Divide spaghetti squash into 2 servings. Place them separately into the pan.
- Using a fork, carefully create 2 nests 4-5 inches wide, making sure you have a hole in the center for the egg. Try not to make the edges of your nest too flat or the egg will spill over once in it
- Once nests are formed, turn heat up to low-med. Crack an egg into the center of each nest and let it cook.
- Remove when egg is done sunny-side up or carefully flip it over after 5-10 minutes to cook the other side.
- Serve with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
This makes 2 separate birds nest, which is considered to be 1 serving
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week