This easy to make breakfast recipe is low-carb, good for you & fun to make! You can even get the kiddos involved (or keep it all for yourself!)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Baked Spaghetti Squash (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Ghee or Oil works also
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Paprika
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, mix spaghetti squash with all seasonings and butter.
- In a medium frying pan, melt 1 tbs oil on low
- Divide spaghetti squash into 2 servings. Place them separately into the pan.
- Using a fork, carefully create 2 nests 4-5 inches wide, making sure you have a hole in the center for the egg. Try not to make the edges of your nest too flat or the egg will spill over once in it
- Once nests are formed, turn heat up to low-med. Crack an egg into the center of each nest and let it cook.
- Remove when egg is done sunny-side up or carefully flip it over after 5-10 minutes to cook the other side.
- Serve with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
This makes 2 separate birds nest, which is considered to be 1 serving
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week