Beet and Avocado Salad with Tahini Dressing
This easy salad will definitely wow guests.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Beets, cooked and cooled
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, sliced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sesame Seeds, white
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Broccoli, sprouts
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- For the dressing, mix the juice from one lemon with tahini and honey. Then set aside.
- Add lettuce to plate. Then, Chop 1/2 cooked beet. Ideally, beets should be prepared ahead of time and cooled in the fridge. Then, add over lettuce.
- Chop half an avocado into slices, and add over lettuce.
- Sprinkle some broccoli sprouts over top of salad.
- Drizzle on salad dressing, then sprinkle on sesame seeds, sea salt, and black pepper.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week