Beef Liver and Onion Meatballs
My Grandy always told me that when my mom was young she would have the butcher grind liver into their beef. She even told a story of one of the neighbor boys coming over for dinner and saying her hamburgers were the best he's ever had. So that was it. I was going to mix our beef liver into some ground meat and hope for the best.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 lb 1/4 lb 1/4 lb Beef Liver, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef and beef liver.
- Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, cinnamon, black pepper, and salt. Continue to mix with hands until meat is equally seasoned.
- Mix in the diced onion.
- Form meat mixture into balls, slightly larger than an ounce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake meat balls for 25 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week