BBQ Chicken Pizza
This pizza is a delicious take on the California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza. It's super simple to make with just a few ingredients, and is really delicious!
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Chicken Breast, boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Homemade BBQ Sauce (click for recipe), Or your choice of store-bought BBQ sauce, 2 Tbsp for chicken, and the rest for the crust sauce.
- 1 1 1 Naked Pizza Crust (Cappello's)
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Gouda cheese, smoked gouda, shredded
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start off by boiling one medium chicken breast for about 20-30 minutes (until cooked through). Cube and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the cooked, cubed chicken with 2 Tbsp of the BBQ sauce.
- Spread the remaining BBQ sauce to the crust of the Cappello's Naked Crust.
- Top with shredded gouda cheese, then the mozzarella cheese, then the BBQ chicken, then the sliced red onion.
- Cook the pizza for 15 minutes at 400F on a preheated pizza stone.
- Chop 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, and sprinkle over the cooked pizza.
- Slice and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.