Homemade BBQ Sauce
This homemade bbq sauce has a secret priobiotic powerhouse ingredient that adds health benefits to a standard condiment staple.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ketchup, Tessemae's
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Kombucha
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Onion Powder
- .125 tsp .125 tsp .125 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients except hot sauce in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until simmering.
- Simmer until it has reduced to desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce.
- Use or store in refrigerator.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week