Homemade BBQ Sauce
This homemade bbq sauce has a secret priobiotic powerhouse ingredient that adds health benefits to a standard condiment staple.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tessemae's Ketchup
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Kombucha
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Onion Powder
- .125 tsp .125 tsp .125 tsp ground Nutmeg
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients except hot sauce in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until simmering.
- Simmer until it has reduced to desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce.
- Use or store in refrigerator.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week