Basil Pesto Pasta
This quick and easy pasta sauce is delicious, and great for any night of the week. Serve with Cappello's pasta, spiralized vegetable noodles, or rice pasta.
- 24 oz 24 oz 24 oz Tomato Sauce, Tomato Basil Sauce
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Basil Pesto (click for recipe)
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Goat Cheese
- 9 oz 9 oz 9 oz Fettuccine (Cappello's), 1 package
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium size sauce pan, combine the tomato sauce, pesto, and goat cheese.
- Heat the sauce over medium heat, stirring often. Once the sauce starts to bubble, turn the heat down to low until serving.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the Cappello's packaging.
- Toss the pasta with a generous amount of the sauce, and serve.
Grilled chicken is a delicious addition to this recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week