Barbecue Fryer Wings
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Chicken Wings, (about 10 wings)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce (click for recipe)
- 1 1/4 cup 1 1/4 cup 1 1/4 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1 1/2 Lime, juice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 2 2 Shallot, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Tomato Paste, (no salt added)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a sauce pan, heat coconut oil on medium.
- Add garlic and shallots, and saute until soft and translucent.
- Add mustard, smoked paprika, chipotle, cumin, and salt, and continueto saute (about 30 seconds).
- Add chicken broth, lime juice, stevia, and tomato paste.
- Whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to a light boil, reduce to simmer, and slightly cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, and let cool.
- Rinse chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place wings into a container to marinate.
- Pour barbecue sauce over wings, and toss wings to ensure even coating with sauce.
- Keep refrigerated until grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill wings 15-20 minutes, flip as necessary. Wings will release from grill when they are ready to flip.
- Baste wings with extra barbecue sauce as needed.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week