Banana Nut Muffins
Banana nut muffins that can be made in a blender for easy cleanup. These taste just like the original and are perfect for brunch.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana, ripe
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Walnuts, Organic, roughly chopped, or sub pecans
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 6 cup muffin tin with liners.
- Use a hand mixer or blender (see notes) to combine the bananas, coconut oil, eggs, honey, and vanilla. Mash the banana with a fork beforehand, if needed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly blend this a little at a time into the wet ingredients then stir the nut pieces in by hand.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the 6 muffin cups then bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
If you have a blender that can handle batters, I'd recommend using that. The last time I made this, I used my Blendtec and didn't even mix the dry ingredients separately and it still turned out great! Makes for easy cleanup too.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.