- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana, ripe
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar, + 1 Tbsp for crumb topping
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, (large)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Tin Star Cultured Ghee
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Gluten Free Flour, + 1 Tbsp for crumb topping
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend, + more if desired
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Melt the ghee in a small saucepan over low heat. Once the ghee is melted, remove from heat, and set aside.
- For the crumb topping, mix together 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar, and 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon Sugar Cookie. Set aside.
- Liberally grease a standard loaf pan with Palm Shortening, and dust with flour.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the banana, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mash the banana, coconut sugar, and vanilla together with a fork.
- Add the egg, and whisk into the banana mixture with your fork.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture, and stir to combine evenly.
- Add the ghee to the batter, and stir to combine evenly.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan, and smooth the top with your spatula as needed.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the top of the batter, adding additional Cinnamon Sugar Cookie if desired.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then carefully remove from the loaf pan, slice and enjoy.
If you would like to make this recipe free of grains, I would suggest substituting 1 cup of blanched almond flour and 1/2 cup of arrowroot flour for the gluten free flour blend.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week