- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend all ingredients except olive oil in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth.
- Once smooth, slowly add in the olive oil to fully emulsify.
- Serve atop your choice of salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I think the carb count is wrong on this. I come up with about 9 or 10 for the whole recipe instead of 17. Sounds good though!