- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 1 1 Red Onion
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Remove outer layer of onion.
- Thinly slice onion and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss onions in coconut oil and salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
- Roast at 400°F for about 30 minutes, or until onions start to crisp a bit.
- Remove from oven and toss roasted onions in 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.