Balsamic and Rosemary Chicken
The warm aroma of fresh rosemary is enhanced in this dish by the sweet flavor of balsamic vinegar. This recipe is one of our favorite ways to enjoy chicken breasts. Served alongside a bed of fresh greens, this entrée is always one to please.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Rosemary, fresh, minced
- 3 3 3 Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (use in place of: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 2 minced cloves of garlic)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over all 3 chicken breasts, and lightly rub to evenly distribute the oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
- Press fresh garlic and rosemary into chicken breasts.
- Roast at 400°F for about 20–25 minutes or until the meat yields an internal temperature of 170°F.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over fully cooked chicken breasts.
- Serve with a fresh sprig of rosemary.
Optional cooking method would be to grill the breasts. You can also easily recreate this dish using split breasts that are bone in and skin on.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
So easy… Sooooo tasty!
This recipe is so easy and delicious! I make this on Sunday nights and have the perfect chicken all week for lunches and salads!
I made this today and shared it on my blog http://www.boxofstolensocks.com . It was the tastiest, most succulent chicken breast I had in a long time! I love your book!!!!!
Simple and tasty – perfect weekday meal! I doubled it and have chicken to put on salads for lunch too.
This had SO much flavor. I changed it a little by letting it marinate in the olive oil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary for about 2 hours before cooking. This was delicious. We’ll definitely be making it again. We paired it with the garlic and herb mashed cauliflower, and it was a perfect match. Yum!
Really easy and tasty! Will definitely go into the rotation for a great weeknight meal! Thanks so much.
Like all said, very delicious. I didn’t have fresh rosemary and still was good with dry.
My family loved it. I made it tonight and it was a huge hit.
This recipe is great! Awesome to make extra and have as an entree one night and then have to put in salads for the following few days!
Delicious! Took longer than 20 minutes for mine to cook. Paired well with snap peas