Baked Tuna with Chimichurri Marinade
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Parsley, packed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 2 2 Lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 2 2 Ahi Tuna Steak
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thoroughly rinse parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
- Chop garlic cloves and set aside.
- Slice lemons and discard seeds.
- In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, and reed pepperflakes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to bake at 350.
- Rinse tuna steaks and place in a glass baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup of chimichurri over tuna steaks.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week