Baked Sweet Potato Croquettes
A great snack or appetizer to enjoy with friends, these Baked Sweet Potato Croquettes require only 5 ingredients and are super simple to make!
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Sweet Potato, mashed, leftovers
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Salted, melted
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 4 fl oz 4 fl oz 4 fl oz Sriracha, or hot sauce of your choice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400F. Incorporate melted butter and salt in your leftover mashed sweet potatoes (preferably refrigerated overnight or up to a few days).
- Whisk the eggs in one bowl and place the ground almonds in another bowl.
- Take 1 heaping tbsp of mashed sweet potatoes, shape into a slightly flattened ball, dive into the whisked eggs then coat on all sides with almond flour. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat for each croquette. Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes until the tops are crispy and the center is hot.
- Serve with Nom Nom Paleo's Homemade Paleo Sriracha Sauce or with your choice of hot sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week