Sometimes, it’s better to use minimal ingredients and allow the flavors to speak for themselves, than to hide flavors beneath a long list of ingredients. This dish requires almost no preparation, but the result is still bold and full of flavor.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the sliced onion on the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Place the half chicken on top of the onions, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken reads 165 degrees in the thickest part of the breast.
- Serve the chicken topped with the cooked onions.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week