Baked Chicken Thighs
The dark meat of the chicken is full of wonderful flavor, and becomes even more delicious when allowed to cook in its own juices from the fatty skin. For this recipe, we place shallot and garlic under the skin to infuse the chicken with flavor, and simply sprinkle salt and pepper over top. The crisp skin adds the perfect crunch when taking that first juicy bite!
- 1 1 1 Shallot, minced
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, minced
- 4 4 4 skin on Chicken Thigh, bone-in, skin-on
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, to taste (and black pepper, if not following AIP)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (sub: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, to taste)
- Preheat oven to bake at 425°F.
- Rinse chicken thighs under cold water and place in a broiler pan.
- Pat thighs dry with a paper towel.
- Gently separate skin from thigh, without removing it completely from the corners.
- Place shallots and garlic under the skin.
- Sprinkle the skin with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
To complete this dish, serve with a fresh salad, or your choice of lightly cooked vegetables.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week