Bacon Wrapped Mahi-Mahi
Anything wrapped in bacon is usually a winner – but we really love the combination of textures in this dish. The tender, flaky mahi mahi pairs great with the crunchy strips of bacon.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Mahi Mahi Filet
- BBQ Blend (click for recipe), to taste
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Bacon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse the Mahi-Mahi under cold water, and pat dry.
- Cut the Mahi-Mahi into four equal portions.
- Season each filet with the BBQ Blend Spice Mix.
- Wrap each filet with a strip of bacon, and top with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the filets in a baking dish for 25-30 minutes until the fish easily flakes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week