Bacon Banana Scrambled Eggs
As weird as it sounds, bacon banana scrambled eggs are a must-try!
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, cut into 1/2" squares
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 - 3 whole 2 - 3 whole 2 - 3 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, to taste
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Aged Cheddar Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon in frying pan over medium heat until slightly browned.
- Add banana.
- Whisk eggs, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl, then pour into pan.
- Scramble and cook until eggs are desired firmness.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.