Avocado Mocha Frosting
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Tbsp 1 1/4 Tbsp 1 1/4 Tbsp Decaffeinated Coffee, ground
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 3 3 Avocado
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits.
- Remove the flesh and place into a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Add in all other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
The flesh of avocados is prone to browning due to exposure to air. The frosting exposed to air will become darker in color. Stir frosting immediately before use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week