Avocado Toasts have taken the web by storm. This Avocado Hashbroffle makes it with a grain-free twist with all of the health benefits of fresh veggies!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Potatoes, White, shredded
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Avocado
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- Add shredded potatoes to the waffle maker and press down firmly to spread evenly.
- Cook until crispy and browned to make a hashbroffle (hashbrown + waffle)
- While potatoes are cooking, scoop out avocado, mash and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut tomatoes or leave whole if you prefer.
- Spread mashed avocado on top of hashbroffle.
- Top with tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week