Avocado and Olive Salad
- 1 1 1 Avocado, chopped
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Sage
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 20 20 20 Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large salad bowl, place the mixed greens.
- Top greens with olives, avocado and cilantro.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sage, and salt.
- Toss to combine all ingredients, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week