Avocado and Olive Salad
- 1 1 1 Avocado, chopped
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Rosemary, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sage, dried
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 20 20 20 Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large salad bowl, place the mixed greens.
- Top greens with olives, avocado and cilantro.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sage, and salt.
- Toss to combine all ingredients, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
This was excellent! Very bright and hearty. Whole family enjoyed it (except we used regular olives for the three-year-old).
Loved it! Made it a second time, and used a little less lemon juice and liked it a lot better.