Avocado and Adobo Sauce
You really do need to make this. Might have dressed my hamburger up with it, topped it with jalapeno slices and contemplated licking the plate clean. I refrained and I am sorry not sorry about not getting a picture but, hunger and excitement over came me : ) This sauce served with sweet potato chips are just as on point.
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise (click for recipe), your favorite Paleo
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 0.5 head 0.5 head 0.5 head Avocado
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Lime Juice, or half of fresh squeezed lime
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl mix mash the avocado until smooth with lime juice. Add Primal Palate Adobo seasoning and mayonnaise. Blend well and serve. This is phenomenal on a grass fed grilled hamburger with jalapeño slices, lettuce and tomato.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week