Light and fresh, this recipe is perfect for a hot summer day when you want to cook something quick, light and delicious.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven grill to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Cut the aubergine lengthwise so that you'll get 3 slices from each aubergine.
- Use a bit of olive oil to grease a baking tray. Then, add the aubergine slices to it and spread a bit of olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle them with a bit of salt and pepper and add to the oven.
- While they are cooking add the ricotta cheese to a blender and add the garlic and most of the basil.
- Blend it so that all the ingredients mix but do not overdo it.
- Once the aubergines have become soft on the inside and slightcly crispy on the edges (about 40mins), take them out of the oven.
- Cut them in squares, transfer to a place or a small bowl, add some of the ricotta on top and decorate with olive oil and fresh basil.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week