Asian Style Turkey Burgers
Light, fresh, crispy, crunchy, salty, sweet, seriously healthy, succulent, juicy Asian style turkey burgers that the whole family will love.
- 300 gram 300 gram 300 gram Ground Turkey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, grated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, finely chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Garlic, cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Hot Chili Pepper, finely sliced, more or less to taste - For serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Butter Lettuce, For serving
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Red Cabbage, finely sliced - For serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, For serving
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Grape Tomatoes, For serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, For serving
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp raw Cashews, roughly chopped - For serving
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce (click for recipe), http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/healthy-homemade-asian-style-bbq-sauce-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/ - For Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all your burger ingredients into medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into 6 slider size burger patties (I used approx 1/3 cup measure per burger) and set aside.
- Place a fry pan over medium high heat and coat with a little coconut (or olive oil) and cook each burger for 2-3 mins each side. Repeat until all burgers have been cooked.
- To serve place each burger into a couple of baby cos lettuce leaves, top with a generous some creamy, dreamy avocado, baby grape tomatoes, some fresh chili and finish with a sprinkling of fresh coriander (cilantro) along with your chopped cashews and finish with a drizzle of BBQ sauce
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week