Asian Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup free range, organic Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Guar Gum
- 1 1 1 Zucchini, quartered
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup white, raw Mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Raw Shrimp
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat sesame oil in a small sauce pan.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute over medium heat for a few seconds to bring out the flavors.
- Add chicken broth, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and fresh lemon juice and vinegar.
- Bring just to a boil while stirring.
- Whisk vigorously while adding in guar gum in small amounts until desired thickness.
- Whisk until sauce reaches a full boil, then simmer for 30 seconds, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook shrimp by boiling it in water until the shrimp is opaque in color.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in large frying pan or wok.
- Add vegetables and saute over medium head until all are tender.
- When the vegetables are nearly tender, add the cooked shrimp.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti squash.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week