Asian Salmon Bowls
This recipe is like asian-inspired comfort food! A warm bowl of salmon, and the savory cauliflower rice stir fry, all mixed together and ready to eat!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a drizzle to coat
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- pinch pinch pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- pinch pinch pinch Granulated Garlic
- pinch pinch pinch ground Ginger
- pinch pinch pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Cauliflower, 1 head, riced
- Fish Sauce, a few drops
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Green Onion, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Heat your wok on high heat. Chop the celery and slice the mushrooms. Add the ghee (or your choice of fat) to the wok. Swirl it around to evenly coat the wok, then add the celery. Season with salt and pepper, then add the mushrooms and stir fry.
- While the celery and mushrooms are stir frying, prepare the salmon. Place it in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with a dash of pink Himalayan salt, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Rice one head of cauliflower using a cheese grater or food processor. Add to the stir fry.
- Add to the stir fry a few drops of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos, and a splash of toasted sesame oil. Stir everything together until soft and the sauce has reduced. Add a dash of garlic powder and ginger to the stir fry, for extra flavor.
- Slice some green onion to add into the stir fry, and reserve some additional slice to garnish the bowl.
- When the salmon has cooked through, flake it apart using two forks. Add to the stir fry. Toss everything together, and serve with a garnish of sliced green onion.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week