Asian Chicken Tacos
Looking for a way to spice up Taco Night? These chicken tacos with Asian flavors are the perfect way to bring some new flavors to your weeknight taco dinner.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Bok Choy, shredded
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Sweet and Sticky Sauce (click for recipe)
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Cassava Flour Tortillas (Siete)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken thighs with olive oil, and evenly coat with the Chinese Five Spice, and the salt.
- Prepare the vegetables and set aside until the chicken is finished cooking.
- Grill the chicken for about 20 minutes, flipping every five minutes.
- While the chicken is on the grill, start the Sweet and Sticky Sauce on your stovetop (recipe instructions are in that recipe).
- Once the chicken has finished cooking, allow it to cool slightly, before slicing into thin strips.
- Before plating, warm the tortilla's on the stovetop.
- Place some chicken in the tortilla, and top with shredded bok choy, shredded carrots, and slices of onion, drizzle with about a teaspoon of the Sweet and Sticky Sauce, and top with fresh cilantro.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week