Sweet and Sticky Sauce
This 10 minute reduction is an awesome way to build flavor for an Asian-y dish. It sort of resembles hoisin sauce in taste and texture... perfect for topping chicken or pork!
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/3 tsp 1/3 tsp 1/3 tsp ground Ginger
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all of the ingredients to a wide skillet over medium heat and stir together.
- When the sauce begins to bubble, reduce the heat slightly, and stir (or rock the pan), so that the sauce doesn't burn.
- Reduce the sauce until it's viscous (thicker). Remove from heat, and place in a ramekin for dipping or pour over food immediately to serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week