Beef Heart Skewers
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb Beef Heart
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Sage, chopped
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse the heart under cold water and pat dry.
- Trim the ventricles from the heart and slice into thin strips.
- Place the strips of heart into a zip lock bag.
- Pour olive oil, and balsamic vinegar over the heart.
- Add the minced garlic, fresh herbs, and salt and pepper to the heart.
- Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the heart to make sure allis evenly coated.
- Marinate the heart in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- Carefully skewer the strips of heart onto metal skewers.
- Grill the heart 8-10 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove heart from grill, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week