Apricot Delight Energy Bites
Crisp and crunchy, slightly nutty, subtly sweet coconut on the outside, soft and chewy apricot and almond infused deliciousness on the inside.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds, raw, unsalted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup raw Cashews, unsalted
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Dates (Medjool), pits removed
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Apricots, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup shredded Coconut
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the cashews and almonds in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add the dates and apricots then process until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose "dough."
- Add vanilla and almond extract along with a good pinch of salt and process again until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of dough into little bite size balls then set aside
- Place your coconut into a small bowl (or even just a zip lock bag) then gently roll your bliss bites in the coconut gently but firmly pressing to make sure to coconut sticks to your bite.
- Once your bites have a delicious little coconut coating, transfer directly to your mouth an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week