Apple Pie Cookies
Celebrate the flavors of fall with a warm and decadent apple pie, without all the hassle of actually making a pie. These cookies are super easy to make, using our new Magic Cookie Dough as the base. Just add some diced apples sautéed in our Apple Pie Spice!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, Granny Smith, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee, or your choice of fat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar, 365 Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat the ghee over medium heat in a pan, and saute the apples until soft. Saute approximately 10 minutes total.
- Add 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice, and stir to coat the apples evenly. Allow the apples to cool for 10 minutes.
- Gently combine the cooled apples with the Magic Cookie Dough by hand.
- Pinch off 2 Tbsp portions and gently form into cookies by flattening slightly.
- Bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 350F.
- While the cookies are baking, whisk together the powdered sugar and heavy cream to make the glaze. Mix thoroughly.
- Pipe or drizzle the glaze on the cooled cookies, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week