Almost Allergen-free Cupcakes
- 3 3 3 Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend eggs and maple syrup with a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda and blend again.
- Add half of the arrowroot, and carefully blend until smooth, pushing the batter down the sides of the bowl with a rubber scrapper.
- Add the remaining amount of arrowroot, and blend again.
- Add the palm shortening to the mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with papers, and fill each paper 3/4 of the way with batter using a ladle.
- Bake cupcakes for 25 minutes, remove from oven and cool before frosting.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week