Almost Allergen-free Cupcakes
- 3 3 3 Eggs, Pastured
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced]
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend eggs and maple syrup with a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda and blend again.
- Add half of the arrowroot, and carefully blend until smooth, pushing the batter down the sides of the bowl with a rubber scrapper.
- Add the remaining amount of arrowroot, and blend again.
- Add the palm shortening to the mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with papers, and fill each paper 3/4 of the way with batter using a ladle.
- Bake cupcakes for 25 minutes, remove from oven and cool before frosting.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week