Almond Flour Pancakes
We've been making Almond Flour Pancakes for years, continually improving this recipe. Our latest update to the recipe greatly improves both texture and flavor, with a twist for fall!
- 1.75 cup 1.75 cup 1.75 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .66 cup .66 cup .66 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- 4 4 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend, (alternate blend: 1/2 tsp each, cinnamon and maple sugar)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Salted Butter, for frying (1 tbsp for pancakes, 1 tbsp for apple)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Granny Smith Apple, peeled and diced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the almond flour, cassava flour, salt, baking soda, Apple Pie Spice, Vanilla, almond milk, and eggs in a high speed blender (or food processor). Blend until smooth.
- Peel and dice the apple. In a skillet, saute the diced apple with our Cinnamon Sugar Cookie blend and 1 Tbsp butter, for about 10-15 minutes over medium / medium low heat.
- While the apple is sauteing, heat 1 Tbsp of butter in a separate large skillet over medium heat. Using 1/8 cup, scoop batter into the frying pan, leaving enough space in between pancakes to flip. Flip after 2-3 minutes. Add additional butter as needed as you continue making pancakes.
- Top the pancakes with the sauteed apples, and maple syrup (as desired).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week