5-minute Creamy Tuna Avocado Dip
Spend 5 minutes to make this versatile dish that can be a spread, dip or sauce!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, mashed
- 300 gram 300 gram 300 gram Salmon, Canned, or tuna
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lemon Juice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dijon Mustard
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve as is, in eggs, peppers, as dip, be creative!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week