5-Ingredient “Peanut” Butter Cookies
These easy cookies only require 5 simple ingredients and you can use whatever nut or seed butter you prefer!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter, creamy, unsweetened (or whatever nut or seed butter you prefer)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, if using unsalted nut/seed butter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment or a nonstick pad.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the beater attachment or in a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, whip the peanut butter for a minute until smooth, and then mix in the eggs. Add the sugar, baking powder, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth.
- Scoop 2-3 Tablespoon portions and roll them into balls. Place them 2" apart on the prepared cookie sheet, then use the back of a fork to gently press twice in opposite directions to flatten the dough balls slightly.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes until firm on top (the centers will still be soft). Allow the cookies to cool for about 10 minutes on the cookie sheet (during which time they will firm up slightly) before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can use crunchy or creamy peanut butter, depending on how much texture you'd like your cookies to have. But I find that creamy peanut butter produces a cookie that holds together a little better. Yield: About 10 cookies Feel free to replace the peanut butter with almond or sun butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Dairy Free FODMAP Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.