30 Minute Stuffed Acorn Squash
A delicious savory beef and mushroom filling with a touch of curry with sweet acorn squash.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Acorn Squash
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Lard
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Onion, chopped
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 lb 0.5 lb 0.5 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Microwave on a plate for 7-8 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt a little lard in a skillet over medium heat and add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are cooked and beef is browned.
- Add the the spinach and cook until it's just wilted.
- Scoop the filling into the squash halves and serve.
This recipe is easily multiplied to feed more people.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week