2 Minute Low Carb Bread
This fluffy mug bread turns out perfectly every time! Recipe from Paleo Mug Muffins 2: http://paleomugmuffins.com/
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Whites
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.062 tsp 0.062 tsp 0.062 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk together the egg, egg white, and olive oil or coconut oil.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer to a ramekin or coffee cup.
- Microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) for 90 seconds, or until cooked.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week