15 Minute Smoked Paprika and Lime Salmon Burgers
Quick, easy, seriously flavorful! 3 main ingredients ( + a sprinkling of your fave spices ) – 15 mins in the making = life as you know it will be changed forever!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Canned Salmon, drained
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, Oven roasted - http://betterwithcake.com/desserts/oven-roasted-garlic/ or 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Onion Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, Zest & Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Butter Lettuce, Optional for Serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, Optional for Serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, Optional for serving
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Cabbage, Optional for serving
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk Yogurt, Or Dairy Free/Greek Style Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175’C/350’F
- Line a baking tray with baking/parchment paper (or a silpat mat) and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Shaped into 2-4 even sized patties and place onto prepared baking tray. brush with ghee (or coconut or avocado oil) and bake for 15 minutes until golden and set.
- I like to serve mine in lettuce cups with avocado, tomato and shaved cabbage with extra chili, a dollop of coconut yogurt, a few cheeky dashes of hot sauce and a sprinkling of coriander/cilantro.
- So simple but SO good!
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week