Zucchini Garlic Sticks
Replace bread with zucchini for this lighter, gluten-free appetizer! Easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop the garlic and saute in olive oil with basil and oregano.
- Mix the sauteed garlic with 2 tbsp of the parmesan. Blend if desired.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise, then widthwise
- On a parchment lined baking tray line up the zucchini, coat with garlic mix and sprinkle remainder of parmesan over it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is crispy. Serve with garlic dip or marinara sauce!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week