Zucchini Crust Quiche
This quiche recipe gets rid of the gluten filled crust of traditional quiches and replaces it with a more nutritious and equally delicious zucchini crust.
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Egg
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, chopped or shredded
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach, chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Grease your dish with coconut oil. I used a 9x13" pan and it comes out pretty thin (as you as you can see in the pictures) for a thicker version, use a smaller pan.
- Chop the yellow onion and chop or shred the zucchini.
- Spread the zucchini and onions evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Put in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once that's done cooking, take it out of the oven and let it cool. Reduce the oven to 350 degrees.
- While your crush is cooling, chop the tomato and spinach.
- Spread spinach and tomatoes over the crust evenly.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and add the turmeric.
- Whisk eggs (I used a hand blender to get them nice and frothy).
- If your crust is cooled enough (you don't want it to be hot enough to cook the eggs and soon as you pour them in) pour the eggs over everything evenly.
- Place in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool before cutting.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week