Zucchini Bread Breakfast Pizza
Taking the classic zucchini bread and making it into an easy-to-make breakfast pizza!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Strawberries, halved
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Green Grapes, halved
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Banana, sliced
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Orange Zest, grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine coconut flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients (excluding toppings) and mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture into a pizza crust on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until done. Let cool and spread on yogurt and top with fruit.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week