Winter’s Bounty Paleo Cobb Salad
Winter’s Bounty Paleo Cobb Salad! Take advantage of seasonal produce and make this healthy Paleo Cobb Salad that’s fit for a king! It’s packed with, flavor, protein, healthy fats, and LOADS of seasonal fruits and veggies! You’ll love how easy and delicious is to make for one or for the whole family. Option to make vegan friendly as well.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Spinach
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Kale
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Celery, chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cauliflower, chopped
- 0.333 whole 0.333 whole 0.333 whole Avocado, sliced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Grapefruit, small and cut into slices
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cranberries, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Sweet Potato, 4 sliced wedges of small cooked sweet potato
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Almonds, Slivered, or 1 oz
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, hard boiled and cut in half
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Ham, (roasted) or turkey or chicken
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wash fruit and vegetables.
- Dry and slice/chop each into 1/4 c to 1/3 cup servings.
- Toss cranberries in 1 tsp coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl or small serving bowl, arrange your greens and top with vegetables, avocado, and fruit.
- Leave the meat, egg, sage (optional), and almonds for last.
- Add cracked pepper and sea salt on top to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar or a creamy avocado dressing.
I used 3 1/2 cups of loose winter greens (kale, spinach, swiss chard, etc). I used white or yellow grapefruit. They have a great sweet/tart balance. **Optional: 1 or 2 sage leaves This works great as a large salad for one hungry person or 2 smaller salads. Makes 3 if you are wanting to use as a side dish. If you are wanting to make this vegan, simply replace the egg and meat with tofu and/or tempeh. It's delicious!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Nightshade Free Salads Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.