Winter Squash Souffle
This fall-flavored soufflé is a personal weakness of mine… Once I start eating it, it’s hard for me to stop!
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Sweet Potato, or kabocha squash
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Spread into a pie plate and bake for 40 minutes, until the top and edges are golden brown and the edges are sightly pulled away from the sides of the pie plate.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week